For our team of window polishers, we are looking for a new colleague. Are you going to join the team? Copenhagen area
At Racoon, we believe in people who want to make a difference. We are happy to go to work every day and make a difference. We want to be the best at what we do. Our customers expect quality and high standards. If you want the same thing, it is you we are looking for. We are resident in Rødovre, and work are spread all over the Copenhagen area.
You will serve Racoon’s customers with clean windows. The work is very versatile as two tasks are rarely the same. You will polish both by hand as well as with washing facilities. You also need to be prepared for joining the ad-hoc cleaning team. Doing different cleaning task.
We encourage you to search if window cleaning is of interest to you. It is important to us that you are the right person before you fit into all qualifications.
You are versatile, quality conscious and ready to make the effort when required. If you have experience with window cleaning, this is a big plus.
Your profile should be:
- Service minded and collaborative
- Is robust, committed, enterprising and flexible
- Am good to people, accommodating
- Has a flexible attitude to work organization
- You are honest and responsible
- You are service minded, have lots of walking and full of good humor.
- You can work independently, systematically and at a glance.
- You have a driver’s license.
- You can show a clean criminal record.
- A good introduction and training.
- Good salary agreement, by qualifications.,
- Really good working environment, with positive and good colleagues.
- A flat organization with open communication and collaboration without “Bossy Bosser”
Please send your application and CV to Operations Manager, Charlotte Kellberg, firstname.lastname@example.org